Sunday 6 January 2013

So christmas is over already...

Big sighs :(
I love christmas but for some reason I wasn't in the christmas spirit this time round. I absolutely love christmas so it was really not like me at all. I think its because my last uni deadline was 19th december so I didn't have chance to get in the christmas spirit. It was an okay christmas, was lovely spending time with Abigail, my niece, but other than that it seemed like a regular day. I did well with presents, got quite a bit of money which I spent in the boxing day sales. Got some new vans and the most gorgeous boots along with a few other little things. I haven't had chance to take pictures of them so I'll include pictures off the websites. I did get a few other things as well, not interesting enough for their own pictures though. I brought the Hostel boxset and Batman: Animated Series boxset. Still got £20 left but I'm not sure what to buy. So I got money off my parents because there was nothing I wanted this year and I have put some pictures of a few of my presents at the bottom. Brad is also buying me tickets to see hairspray live! agh so excited, I love hairspray. He cleverly brought me a bottle of hairspray and put a picture of the iconic picture of the girl with blue hair around the bottle.

                             Lush Christmas Gift Set £10       |    Leather Vans £34.99

                           Disney Villans Glass £3.50           |    Studded Buckle Ankle Boots £27.99

                           Cheshire Cat mug from Abigail    |    Suicide Squad: Volume 1 from Brad

                            Heels from Brad's Parents            |   Dressing Gown from my sister, Jodie


 So after eating my weight in food over christmas, I have decided I am going to start at the gym and will loose weight. I want to be a size 12 by my birthday in June, which I think is a realistic goal. This will be about my 6th time trying because I always give up just as before I start to see a difference, but I will stick to it this time! I'm signing up when I get my student finance and I will go everyday after uni. I have to drive past the gym on the way home, so what reasons do I have not to go? I will do this! I will! I will! I'll be doing a before and after, and will keep my blogspot up to date with meals and fitness routines. Time to make a drastic change and really do this for once!

Belated, Happy New Year guys! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shell,
    What was your favorite item in the Lush set? I've never tried any of their products, but I love going into their store and browsing!

    ~redhaute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)
      That is a hard question haha but i have to say the candy mountain bubble bar (green and pink). It smelt divine! & made the whole house smell lovely. Loads of bubbles and my skin felt amazing afterward.
      Also the lip scrubs are amazing. I got popcorn flavour in the set, which i think is a weird flavour cause its quite salty. Popcorn is the best :)

      - Shell xo

      Delete